Book Me: Your Next Engaging Speaker or Podcast Guest
Are you on the hunt for a speaker who can truly connect with your audience, leaving them inspired, empowered, and entertained? You’ve landed in the right spot—I’m here to deliver.
As a seasoned decluttering and organizing coach, I bring a unique perspective to the table. My journey is one of personal growth and transformation, and I’m excited to share my insights with your audience.
Who Am I?
I’m not your run-of-the-mill speaker. I’m your relatable, down-to-earth expert who understands the power of simplicity in our cluttered world. My message is clear: You deserve some space. With humour, real-life anecdotes, and maybe a few f-bombs, I make my talks engaging and always leave a little (clutter-free) something for everyone.
Shall we chat?
Book a call to discuss collaboration, speaking, or podcasting ideas.
Why Choose Me?
- Diverse Expertise: With years of experience, I’ve worked with individuals and families, helping them declutter their lives, whether it’s their homes, their schedules, or their minds.
- D.C.L.T.R. Framework: My unique D.C.L.T.R. approach (Dream, Curate, Learn, Try, Reset) simplifies complex challenges and empowers my audience to embrace the path to simplicity.
- Relatable Stories: My own journey, filled with highs and lows, resonates with anyone seeking balance and fulfillment in an increasingly busy world.
- Flexibility: Whether your event or podcast is focused on decluttering, simplifying life, or personal growth, my adaptability ensures I deliver content tailored to your audience’s needs.
Who’s My Audience?
I love working with intelligent independent women who are, frankly, sick of dealing with sh…tuff and are aching to make room for themselves in their homes, businesses and lives.
My speaking engagements and podcast appearances resonate with women who may feel overwhelmed, time-poor, or sceptical about the benefits of decluttering.
My mission is to empower and inspire, helping my audience embrace simplicity and choice.
My Curated Speaking Topics
- Decluttering for Different Lives and Minds: Let’s take a deep dive into how you can declutter and how it can benefit you, wherever you are on your journey. Tailored to your audience I embrace neurodiversity and celebrate differences.
- From Cluttered Chaos to Business Brilliance: how a decluttering mindset can curate more room for success in your business.
- The Psychology of Clutter: Together, we’ll explore the emotional and psychological aspects of decluttering and the journey to a simpler, happier life.
- Supporting Aging Parents with Empathy and Independence: We’ll navigate the challenges of helping loved ones declutter, without taking away their independence.
- And More: My expertise spans a wide range of topics, all centred around the theme of simplicity and personal growth. Let’s chat and find a topic to suit our audience.
Don’t I know you from somewhere?
Some of my previous engagements include:
Ready to Bring Simplicity and Empowerment to Your Audience?
If you’re looking for a speaker who can offer fresh perspectives, practical advice, and an engaging presence, I’m the ideal choice. I’ll connect with your audience, leaving them motivated and equipped to take action in their own lives.
Want to book me for your event or podcast? Other collaboration ideas?
Contact me today and let’s make some magic together.
Lauren was a guest speaker for an event I did aimed at professional women. She used her organisational and decluttering knowledge and spoke about creating a peaceful space for yourself.
She was fantastic! She is warm, well spoken, succinct and really provided take away suggestions for our guests.
I wouldn’t hesitate asking her again or recommending her, and I look forward to hearing her speak in the future.
Lauren Winzar is an engaging speaker who shares her knowledge and methodologies generously with her audience. Although some of Lauren’s topics are naturally confronting for some, she delivers her content in a calm, empathetic and often funny manner, allowing listeners to see the light-side of their struggles and understand they are not alone. Lauren charismatically shares stories that encourage audience members to relate to her and trust her expertise in providing simple strategies and techniques to overcome clutter, whether physical, mental or emotional.
Lauren recently presented at the 2023 Pop Your Business Conference and also facilitated a panel discussion. She was professional, thoughtful and very well-received by our audience, despite having minimal time to prepare. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lauren as a speaker for future events and have already engaged her speaking services for the 2024 Pop Your Business Conference, based off widely positive feedback from this year’s attendees.